Sealing plate High-Tech
Items 1-12 of 17
- NOVAPRESS BASIC Sealing plate NBR/aramide fiber orangeNumber of articles in this product: 6
- NOVAPRESS UNIVERSAL Sealing plate NBR/aramide fiber greenNumber of articles in this product: 6
- NOVAPRESS FLEXIBLE/815 Sealing plate NBR/aramide fiber greenNumber of articles in this product: 6
- NOVAPRESS ACTIV Sealing plate NBR/aramide fiber brown/redNumber of articles in this product: 6
- NOVAPRESS MULTI II Sealing plate NBR/aramide fiber blueNumber of articles in this product: 6
- NOVAPRESS 850 Sealing plate NBR/aramide fiber light brownNumber of articles in this product: 5
- NOVATEC SPECIAL Sealing plate KEVLAR/graphite golden yellowNumber of articles in this product: 4
- NOVATEC PREMIUM XP Sealing plate KEVLAR/graphite royal blue, 1 - 3 mmNumber of articles in this product: 4
- NOVATEC PREMIUM XP Sealing plate KEVLAR/graphite royal blue, 0.5 mmNumber of articles in this product: 1
- NOVAFORM SK Sealing plate with steel wire insertion dark greyNumber of articles in this product: 3
- NOVAFLON 100 Sealing plate PTFE light blue, thickness 1 mmNumber of articles in this product: 1
- NOVAFLON 100 Sealing plate PTFE light blue, thickness 1.5 - 3 mmNumber of articles in this product: 3
Items 1-12 of 17
High-tech sealing sheets for every application
High-tech seals are at home wherever reliable solutions are required: whether in chemical plants, drinking water or the food industry, but also in heating technology and general mechanical engineering. We have the right material for every application.
The fibre-bound NOVAPRESS® materials are elastomer-bound sealing materials based on high-quality aramid fibres and special functional fillers. NOVAPRESS® products represent the classic in the flat gasket sector and cover almost all standard applications - whereby each product has special properties to make it predestined for use in specific applications.
Thanks to its high graphite content, NOVATEC® is superior to traditional fibre gaskets due to its higher temperature and chemical resistance. Thanks to its innovative material structure, NOVATEC® has sufficient inherent strength so that metal inserts are not required.
The sophisticated raw material combination in NOVAFORM® consists of a mixture of high-quality aramid fibres with functional fillers and a low binder content. The soft material matrix is reinforced with a solid wire mesh insert in pointed twill weave (material: 1.0314, galvanised), which gives the material its outstanding mechanical robustness. In addition, the robust wire mesh insert ensures a minimum spring back of the seal. NOVAFORM® is characterised by excellent temperature resistance (up to max. 600 °C), extremely high tensile strength and excellent pressure resistance.
The NOVAFLON® product range is based on expanded PTFE. This material makes the seals insensitive to most acids and alkalis over the entire pH range from 0 to 14. NOVAFLON® seals. Therefore these sealings can be used universally for almost all media and are particularly suitable for use in the chemical industry. In addition, NOVAFLON® is compliant with EC 1935/2004 and meets the strict requirements of the FDA directive. NOVAFLON® is therefore suitable for use in the food industry and can be used without any problems in both food production and the pharmaceutical industry.