A wide range of engineered and standardized components for the sealing technology
Innovative solutions in the plastics technology
A wide range of technical and standardized components for the fluid handling technology
Optimal drive solutions with standard components and customized parts
Trendsetting technologies for efficient suppression of vibrations and noise emissions
Complimentary products in the areas of pressure sensors, adhesives, sealants, filters, technical fabrics and more
Try out our brand-new DirectCUT product configurator
Configure all plastic sheets, rods, belts and hoses according to your individual needs.
Try out our advanced O-RING EXPERT product finder!
Select groove measurements and static or dynamic application options.
Despite the difficult times, the APSOparts® team is here for you!
You can reach us at any time for advice and questions. All orders are accepted and delivered as usual.
Place orders in seconds with DirectUP
Upload your ERP order as a PDF file directly to our APSOparts® Online Shop.
for small orders
your own SAP order
Polyurethane (PUR) rods and plates
- Unsurpassed mechanical property values- Rubber-like, elastic behavior with excellent resistance to abrasion and tear propagation- Used in applications where natural or synthetic rubbers would fail
NSF certified for drinking water
- Opens great new opportunities in the food processing market- Outstanding resistance to high and low temperatures as well as to chemical influences- Indispensable for sealing elements, guides, scrapers and parts for electrical insulation
PEEK natural round bars
High-performance plastics according to EC 1935/2004
- Polymer with all the properties expected of a high-performance plastic- Ideal for applications in extreme conditions (-60 °C to +250 °C)- Especially suitable for the food industry
SIKOLIT silicone hose NSF
SIKOLIT get the NSF/ANSI 51 certificate
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600, BfR, USP Class VI, ISO 10993 and NSF/ANSI 51 certified- Suitable for pressureless use from -50 to +180°C- Available in various diameters and colours
FLEXILON® pneumatic hoses in Polyamide or Polyurethane
- For conveying a wide variety of media such as oil, water, gas or chemicals- Optimal for the food & beverage processing industry
PTFE hoses with braided stainless steel for difficult operating environments
- For liquids such as alkalis, solvents, fuels, adhesives, etc.- Chemical, universally-resistant high-pressure hose with stainless steel braiding- Can be used from -60°C to +260°C
O-rings with unique operational properties
- Combines the elasticity and sealing power of a genuine elastomer with the chemical resistance of PTFE- Resistant against practically all chemicals- Suitable for continuous operation at temperatures up to +327°C
Elastomer made of silicone
- Good mechanical properties over a wide temperature range from -60°C to +200°C- Suitable within applications in the medical technology field, pharmaceutical and food industries- High resistance against a variety of different media
O-ring made of standard FKM in green
- Very good resistance to media, ozone and ageing- High-quality sealing elements specially conceived for high-volume applications- Very good price-performance proposition for our customers
PERTEC® CIP FKM
High-Performance Elastomers for Sealing Elements
- Specially developed for sealing solutions in the food and beverage industry- Excellent chemical resistance as well as in hot water and steam up to 200°C- Significantly lower friction factor than conventional uncoated elastomers
In each product page you can find all the relevant publications that we have available
Send us your inquiry!
Need help? We are there for you! Contact us via Live Chat directly.