More than 24.000 assortment items
More than 1.300 assortment items
More than 600 assortment items
A wide range of engineered and standardized components for the sealing technology
Innovative solutions in the plastics technology
A wide range of technical and standardized components for the fluid handling technology
Optimal drive solutions with standard components and customized parts
Trendsetting technologies for efficient suppression of vibrations and noise emissions
Complimentary products in the areas of pressure sensors, adhesives, sealants, filters, technical fabrics and more
We doubled our o-ring assortment
25’000 o-rings in new materials, new dimensions and new colors are available now!
Place orders in seconds with DirectUP
Upload your own ERP/SAP orders directly to our APSOparts® Shop.
Try out our DirectCUT product configurator
Configure all plastic sheets, rods, belts and hoses according to your individual needs.
Try out our advanced O-RING EXPERT product finder!
Select groove measurements and static or dynamic application options.
Despite the difficult times, the APSOparts® team is here for you!
You can reach us at any time for advice and questions. All orders are accepted and delivered as usual.
for small orders
your own SAP order
ContiTech food and beverage hoses
O-rings with unique operational properties
- Fulfill the stringent hygiene regulations- Ideal for all common connecting systems- Resistant to harsh cleaning processes- For fatty and / or alcoholic media such as milk, beer, wine, fruit juice and more
- Combines the elasticity and sealing power of a genuine elastomer with the chemical resistance of PTFE- Resistant against practically all chemicals- Suitable for continuous operation at temperatures up to +327°C
HITEC® O-rings made of EPDM and NBR
O-ring assortment for drinking water
- with UBA (elastomer guideline) approval- fulfils new KTW-BWGL requirement- most certificates available as of autumn 2022
PERTEC® CIP FKM
High-Performance Elastomers for Sealing Elements
- Specially developed for sealing solutions in the food and beverage industry- Excellent chemical resistance as well as in hot water and steam up to 200°C- Significantly lower friction factor than conventional uncoated elastomers
Polyurethane (PUR) rods and plates
- Unsurpassed mechanical property values- Rubber-like, elastic behavior with excellent resistance to abrasion and tear propagation- Used in applications where natural or synthetic rubbers would fail
NSF certified for drinking water
- Opens great new opportunities in the food processing market- Outstanding resistance to high and low temperatures as well as to chemical influences- Indispensable for sealing elements, guides, scrapers and parts for electrical insulation
PEEK natural round bars
High-performance plastics according to EC 1935/2004
- Polymer with all the properties expected of a high-performance plastic- Ideal for applications in extreme conditions (-60 °C to +250 °C)- Especially suitable for the food industry
SIKOLIT silicone hose NSF
SIKOLIT get the NSF/ANSI 51 certificate
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600, BfR, USP Class VI, ISO 10993 and NSF/ANSI 51 certified- Suitable for pressureless use from -50 to +180°C- Available in various diameters and colours
FLEXILON® pneumatic hoses in Polyamide or Polyurethane
- For conveying a wide variety of media such as oil, water, gas or chemicals- Optimal for the food & beverage processing industry
PTFE hoses with braided stainless steel for difficult operating environments
- For liquids such as alkalis, solvents, fuels, adhesives, etc.- Chemical, universally-resistant high-pressure hose with stainless steel braiding- Can be used from -60°C to +260°C
In each product page you can find all the relevant publications that we have available
Send us your inquiry!
Need help? We are there for you! Contact us via Live Chat directly.