Heat shrinkable products
Items 1-12 of 14
- Shrink hose, thick-walled, type WCSM Polyolefin, blackNumber of articles in this product: 10
- Shrink hose, medium wall thickness, type SPDW Polyolefin, blackNumber of articles in this product: 13
- Shrink hose, thin-walled, type SPLT Polyolefin, blackNumber of articles in this product: 8
- Shrink hose, thin-walled, type SP-3X Polyolefin, blackNumber of articles in this product: 9
- Shrink hose, thin-walled, type SP/LTH Polyolefin, blackNumber of articles in this product: 11
- Shrink hose, thin-walled, type SP Polyolefin, transparentNumber of articles in this product: 7
Items 1-12 of 14
The ideal materials from stock
A heat shrink tube is made of different plastic materials – at APSOparts® we offer heat shrink tubes made of FEP, polyolefin, PTFE and PVDF. The correct term would be heat-shrinkable tubing, as heat-shrinkable tubing contracts strongly radially when exposed to heat. This shrinkage ratio depends on the material and type of the tube.
Heat-shrinkable tubing is used for insulation, mechanical protection or sealing, e.g. of sensitive cables or technical wiring. But also as non-stick coating or corrosion protection for rollers and reels in paper, textile finishing and food processing machines or as coating for dip tubes in the chemical industry.
A shrink tube solution for every application challenge
The shrink tube has the advantage that it completely encloses the part to be protected. You can choose hoses that are highly flexible or semi-rigid, but also with a hot-melt adhesive coating on the inside; designed to operate in environments with high or low temperatures.
We also offer heat shrink tubing for special applications, such as military applications or our flame retardant polyolefin heat shrink tubing with excellent fire protection properties, low smoke emission, halogen free and with the most important railway fire protection approvals.
A wide range and high quality materials
Fluoroplastics are mainly used for the production of our shrink products. These are characterized by very high heat and chemical resistance and very good dielectric properties. They are also anti-adhesive.
Due to our wide range of products we are able to cover almost all eventualities. We offer shrink products for applications that require a low shrinking temperature as well as for humid and wet areas.
Our tubes are available as yard ware but also as roll goods in countless types, dimensions and diameters.
If a product for your application is missing, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to advise you.
Our APSOparts® online shop is available around the clock to provide you with detailed information about the products that are relevant to you.