A wide range of engineered and standardized components for the sealing technology
Innovative solutions in the plastics technology
A wide range of technical and standardized components for the fluid handling technology
Optimal drive solutions with standard components and customized parts
Trendsetting technologies for efficient suppression of vibrations and noise emissions
Complimentary products in the areas of pressure sensors, adhesives, sealants, filters, technical fabrics and more
Try out our advanced O-RING EXPERT product finder!
Select groove measurements and static or dynamic application options.
Despite the difficult times, the APSOparts® team is here for you!
You can reach us at any time for advice and questions. All orders are accepted and delivered as usual.
Place orders in seconds with DirectUP
Upload your ERP order as a PDF file directly to our APSOparts® Online Shop.
Try out our brand-new DirectCUT product configurator
Configure all plastic sheets, rods, belts and hoses according to your individual needs.
for small orders
your own SAP order
PERTEC® CIP FKM
High-Performance Elastomers for Sealing Elements
- Specially developed for sealing solutions in the food and beverage industry- Excellent chemical resistance as well as in hot water and steam up to 200°C- Significantly lower friction factor than conventional uncoated elastomers
Rotary Shaft Sealing Rings
One of the most popular sealing elements for rotating applications
- To separate spaces containing differing pressures and different operating substances- Prevent foreign contaminants from penetrating the operating media- The seal works radially and is fixed inside the housing bore
Short lead time for flat gaskets
- More than 100 different sheet materials with different elastomer qualities- Available in the most common thicknesses from 0,5 mm up to 12 mm- Short term production and delivery
Foil and profile hoses made of Polyurethane
- Made of special Ester and Ether Polyurethane- For general industry, food processing, pharmaceutical and medical technology- Available for conformities for foodstuffs, conductivity (ATEX) and fire protection
Hoses and fittings for the chemical industry
- For a wide range of applications within the chemical industry- Most products can be accompanied by certifications and confirmations like FDA, USP class VI and BfR Cat III
Plug-in and screw quick-acting couplings of highest quality
- Guarantee of minimum of spillage by connection and disconnection- Operation pressure up to 600 bar and medium flow up tp 1000 l/min
POM-C Plates and Round Bars
Excellent machining properties and price-performance ratio
- FDA approval and fulfillment of regulation EC 1935/2004- Offers high mechanical stability, stiffness and hardness, large dimensional stability and impact resistance- Available in plate thicknesses from 0.5 to 100mm and round bar diameters from 4 to 250 mm in the colors natural (white), black and blue
Round Bars in PCTFE
The ideal material for cryogenics and low temperature applications
- Hard and rigid semi-crystalline polymer- Excellent dimensional stability and low gas permeability rate- Available in diameters from 3 - 50 mm
Polyamide Plates and Round Bars
A universal material for construction and maintenance
- Optimal combination of mechanical strenght and rigidity, with good sliding and abrasion properties- Large selection of polyamides and their modifications such as PA 6, PA 66 with glass fibre, PA 66 with carbon fibre, PA 6 casted with solid or liquid lubricants or PA 46 for high temperatures
Specially designed to securely mount devicesonto mobile applications
- The 3 different designs cover a load capacity Fz from 450 to 16’000 N- Available from stock in soft, middle soft, middle hard and hard- A tuning frequency down to 13 Hz can be achieved
BRECO® Timing belts meterware
Made of white thermoplastic polyurethane
- Resistant to abrasion- Suitable for temperatures from 0° C to +80° C- High precision of repeatability of positioning in any linear drive system
ROTAFRIX® Friction wheels
Special type of rubber rolling contact drive
- Highly suitable for use in drum drives- Economical and efficient- Low-noise and maintenance-free
KAMLOK® and AUTOLOK®
Cam groove couplings
- For simple and quick connecting and disconnecting of hose lines - Certified according to DIN 14420-7- Made from aluminum, polypropylene, bronze, stainless steel or stainless steel with PTFE linings
ContiTech food and beverage hoses
LACTOPAL®, COLLECTOR® and PURPLE SNAKE®
- Fulfill the stringent hygiene regulations- Ideal for all common connecting systems- Resistant to harsh cleaning processes- For fatty and / or alcoholic media such as milk, beer, wine, fruit juice and more
FLEXILON PTFE, FEP and PFA
Flexible plastic tubes made of fluoroplastics
- Excellent chemical and thermal resistance- Combines maximum purity with universal usage- Suitable for temperatures from -200 to +260° C
In each product page you can find all the relevant publications that we have available
Send us your inquiry!
Need help? We are there for you! Contact us via Live Chat directly.