Items 1-12 of 19
- NOVAPRESS UNIVERSAL EN 1514-1 green, Thickness 1,50 mmNumber of articles in this product: 26
- NOVATEC SPECIAL EN 1514-1 golden yellow, Thickness 2,00 mmNumber of articles in this product: 28
- NOVATEC PREMIUM II EN 1514-1 royal blue, Thickness 2,00 mmNumber of articles in this product: 56
- NOVAFLON 100 EN 1514-1 light blue, Thickness 1,50 mmNumber of articles in this product: 33
- NOVAFLON 100 EN 1514-1 light blue, Thickness 2,00 mmNumber of articles in this product: 33
Items 1-12 of 19
The right solution for you
Flat gaskets are mainly used for the static sealing of flanges, containers, housings or covers. Special gasket materials and types are constantly being developed and optimized. Our innovative range of flat gaskets covers all customer requirements.
Depending on the surface pressure available to them, we have the appropriate material in our range. Angst+Pfister's standard range of flat gaskets includes various fabric reinforced materials, PTFE, graphite as well as multi-component gaskets (metal-elastomer or graphite-steel).
In addition, our range also includes "Raccord and Holländer" gaskets in the most common nominal diameters and for various pressure levels.
If you only need a rectangular plate (cut-to-size) or a strip, please use our DirectCUT online cut-to-size configurator and we will soon be able to supply you with the required cut-to-size sheets.
Punching and cutting service
Based on our own punching shop, equipped with the most modern and efficient automatic punching machines as well as high-frequency cutters and CNC water-jet cutting machines, every customized sealing contour can be produced and delivered in the shortest possible time. In addition, we have a very large stock of gasket sheets made of various elastomers such as FFKM, FKM, VMQ, EPDM, NBR, SBR in all common thicknesses for flat gaskets, as well as fiber composite sheets, modified PTFE sheets and sheets made of special materials such as oiled paper, cork or felt.
When it comes to fulfilling your wishes, flexibility is a top priority at Angst+Pfister. Flat gaskets are manufactured from all common materials on the basis of drawings or samples, true to size, quickly and precisely.
If you cannot find the right product in our online shop or if you require a custom-made component, get in touch with our Angst+Pfister specialists.