Engineering Plastics Technology
Items 1-12 of 232
- PEEK plate natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 16
- PEEK SL plate blackNumber of articles in this product: 2
- PEEK GF30 plate natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 4
- PEEK CF30 plate blackNumber of articles in this product: 1
- PEEK round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 27
- PEEK polished h9 round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 13
- PEEK SL round bar blackNumber of articles in this product: 8
- PEEK CF 30 round bar blackNumber of articles in this product: 3
- PEEK GF30 round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 8
- PEEK LSG round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 10
- PEEK CLASSIX LSG round bar whiteNumber of articles in this product: 4
- PEEK LSG round bar blackNumber of articles in this product: 11
Items 1-12 of 232
APSOparts® offers a material for every application
Plastics are used in a wide range of applications. Thanks to innovations and new developments, new materials with excellent properties are constantly coming onto the market. Angst+Pfister constantly follows the dynamic development of plastics technology and offers a comprehensive range of services for practically every application.
Shortest delivery times and best cost-benefit ratio through know-how in production and supply chain optimization
Our global production platform covers more than 15 countries. In addition to our own state-of-the-art production facilities, we have reserved capacity with our internationally renowned production partners. This enables us to always select the country with the best cost-benefit ratio, based on our customers' requirements in terms of quality, quantity and delivery time.
Furthermore, the use of modern CNC machines and more than 100 types of plastics as well as more than 2000 standard polymer sheets, rods and tubes enables us to respond to the specific needs of our customers within the shortest possible time. Angst+Pfister's mechanical workshop is specialized in the production of machine-made plastic components.
Browse through our huge range of plastics
In some areas of plastics technology, Angst+Pfister has Europe's largest range of semi-finished products available for immediate delivery, such as plastic sheets, plastic round rods, tubes, as well as films and glass fabrics.
And, of course, you will find the entire standard product range here in our APSOparts® Online Shop – order now, quickly and easily!
Cutting service and preprocessing
High-performance, program-controlled cutting machines guarantee precise panel cuts to customer specifications in terms of dimensions and angles. State-of-the-art sawing, planing and moulding machines enable individual pre-processing of the panel cuts. The customer can continue or finish these efficiently. In addition, there is no need for cost-intensive storage or disposal of remnants or chips.
You can also use our APSOparts® cut-to-size configurator to calculate and order your individual plastic cuts very easily.
Special plastic articles
Furthermore, you can find in our online shop generally used plastic parts, such as standard plain bearing bushes, sliding and guide tapes, self-adhesive tapes, sealing tapes, shrink tubes, as well as PTFE-impregnated glass fabrics directly from our logistics centre.
For applications in the food industry and medical technology, we offer the required product conformity and approvals such as FDA, EC 1935/2004; EU 10/2011, ISO 10993 and USP and many more.