Items 1-12 of 39
- LEGRIS™ Bulkhead straight screw-in nozzle LF 3000 3136Number of articles in this product: 4
Items 1-12 of 39
We are your SMC sales partner
As a preferred SMC distribution partner, we supply all components for pneumatic applications or automatic processes.
In general, each compressed air system consists of 4 subsystems: compressed air generation, compressed air treatment, compressed air distribution and the actual application.
Our product components are assigned to various useful product groups as follows:
'- Fittings & Couplings: responsible for the transport of compressed air
- Valves: responsible for the control of media. Besides pilot valves, this product group also includes other valves such as ball valves, check valves, pressure reducing valves, throttle valves, valve blocks, etc.
- Actuators: responsible for performing a defined task. Electric or pneumatic cylinders, grippers or rotary actuators belong to this product group.
- Air treatment: responsible (for clean compressed air) for a long service life of various pneumatic components. Refrigeration dryers, membrane dryers, filters, pressure gauges, pressure regulators and maintenance units can be found in this product group.
- Instrumentation: this product group consists of various sensors, switches and signal transmitters. It is responsible for recording the measured values (ACTUAL values) and for comparison with the setpoints (target values).
- Vacuum products: Workpieces are transported from A to B in a production facility. The workpieces are held for safe transport by means of vacuum. All pneumatic components for vacuum operation are assigned to this product group.
Only the fittings and couplings product group is published in this product group. The remaining product groups are in stock and can be delivered at any time. Depending on your requirements for components or complete controls, we are happy to offer you detailed and competent advice.
Reliable connection for low pressure ranges
In pneumatics, the fittings and couplings have the same function as the conventional fittings for liquid media. They connect pipes with pneumatic components such as actuators, valves, filters, etc., so that the air supply is not interrupted. In contrast to hydraulic fittings, the pneumatic fittings have a lower pressure range.
Fittings made of plastic
In our program there is a large selection of fittings for screwing in or on, plug connections, clamp connections, adapters, couplings, angle or cross pieces etc. They are made of plastics such as polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) and polyamide, brass, nickel-plated brass and stainless steel.
The fittings have metric, inch NPT and UNF threads and match exactly to the outside diameter of the pipe.