- Bearing bush P14Number of articles in this product: 68
- Precision bearing bush PET-C SLNumber of articles in this product: 14
- Bearing bush PTFE HP 108Number of articles in this product: 10
- Bearing bush APSOplast® PA 66, naturalNumber of articles in this product: 34
- Bearing bush APSOplast® PA 66, mod.Number of articles in this product: 8
Bearing bushes made from high-performance plastics
In this area we offer you a wide range of different bearing bushes with and without collar. Our standard range includes high-performance plastics such as galvanised steel PTFE, PTF HP108, modified PET-C variants and polyamide 66.
Typical applications are, for example, as axial-radial bearings for rough, low-wear operation, e.g. for lever and hinge bearings, guides, for rotating shafts in machine and vehicle construction, also in dry-running operation, as electrically insulating bushings for flange bolts
Our bearing bushes are used for sliding, rotating, lifting or pivoting movements. The slide bearings can be used at low speeds in machines and constructions.
In our range of plain bearings you will find the right solution, ideal for use in machine and apparatus engineering, drive technology and vehicle construction.