Items 1-12 of 250
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-C, for hose, aluminiumNumber of articles in this product: 8
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-B, with external thread, aluminiumNumber of articles in this product: 6
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-D, with internal thread, aluminiumNumber of articles in this product: 9
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-C, for hose, stainless steelNumber of articles in this product: 5
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-CC, for hose, stainless steelNumber of articles in this product: 3
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-B, with external thread, stainless steelNumber of articles in this product: 5
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-D, with internal thread, stainless steelNumber of articles in this product: 9
- KAMLOK® Coupling female type 633-BW, welding point, stainless steelNumber of articles in this product: 4
- KAMLOK® Coupling male type 633-A, with internal thread, polypropyleneNumber of articles in this product: 5
Items 1-12 of 250
Hoses and fittings – the perfect connection
This group of fittings includes hose connections with various connection threads, hose clamps, press sleeves, press sockets, clamping jaws, flanges, couplings, cutting ring fittings, adapters, assembly tools and various accessories.
The fittings must fulfill the conditions of use as well as the standards, directives, approvals and certificates in exactly the same way as the hoses. Our fittings are designed to match our hoses and fasteners.
A wide range of fittings in various materials and for various applications
Our standard fittings are divided into the following main groups: Fittings for simple applications (low pressure range), for chemicals and food, fittings for hydraulic hoses, cutting ring fittings, couplings, flanges, adapters, seals and fastening elements.
Please note that the fitting group for hydraulics can only be used for the hydraulic hoses.
The standard fittings are made of various materials, brass, nickel-plated brass, bronze, galvanized cast steel, stainless steel and various plastics. When selecting the material, resistance to the conveying media must be guaranteed.
Standardized or specially customized for you
The fitting is a connecting element between tubes or hoses and equipment, devices and machines in a plant. There are countless common fittings and the matching fasteners. Depending on the application, the fittings are standardized for interchangeability and safety in production.
There are also many materials of the fittings. With regard to resistance, the sealing materials must be selected accordingly. It is not only important to design a hose line with a suitable fitting, but also how a hose line is installed in the plant. Customized fittings can also be produced for you most easily by means of a drawing.
Cutting ring fittings – from light to heavy
Cutting ring fittings are also part of our assortment. By means of a cutting ring it serves as a connection of metal pipes. The product range comprises a very light, a light and a heavy series (LL, L and S), which differ in different pressure ratings and dimensions. In addition, there are different connection options with different thread types.
Even more options – Take a look at our product range or contact us
Our fittings include couplings for assembly / disassembly of the hose line and various reduction / expansion adapters for suitable connection dimensions and different thread types. In addition, there are various spare parts such as seals and tools for assembly.
Browse our fluid technology product range now. If you have any questions regarding our product range and specialization wishes, please do not hesitate to contact our experts!