- PEEK round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 27
- PEEK polished h9 round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 13
- PEEK SL round bar blackNumber of articles in this product: 8
- PEEK CF 30 round bar blackNumber of articles in this product: 3
- PEEK GF30 round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 8
- PEEK LSG round bar natural (brown-grey)Number of articles in this product: 10
- PEEK CLASSIX LSG round bar whiteNumber of articles in this product: 4
- PEEK LSG round bar blackNumber of articles in this product: 11
Material properties of polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
PEEK is a semi-crystalline thermoplastic which has almost all the properties expected of a high-performance plastic. It is an ideal material for applications where high performance is required under extreme conditions in terms of temperature, chemicals, weather resistance, mechanical properties, abrasion resistance, high-energy radiation, low flammability, etc. Together with its modified grades, PEEK forms a unique group for demanding applications.
APSOplast® PEEK, natural (brown-grey)
PEEK semi-finished products are made from unreinforced polyetheretherketone raw material and offer the highest toughness and impact strength of all PEEK grades.
APSOplast® PEEK GF30
PEEK + 30% glass fibre, natural (brown-grey)
This 30% glass fibre reinforced grade has a higher stiffness and creep resistance than unreinforced PEEK and has much better dimensional stability. It is well suited for parts that are exposed to high static loads in the higher temperature range for long periods of time. As the glass fibres tend to wear down the mating surface, the suitability as a plain bearing material should be carefully checked in advance for each specific application.
APSOplast® PEEK CF30
PEEK + 30% carbon fibre, black
This 30% carbon fibre reinforced type combines high rigidity, mechanical strength and creep resistance with optimum wear resistance. In addition, the carbon fibres provide 3.5 times higher thermal conductivity than unreinforced PEEK, which means that in sliding elements, the frictional heat is dissipated more quickly from the friction surface.