- POM-C tube natural (white)Number of articles in this product: 24
- POM-C tube blackNumber of articles in this product: 9
- PTFE tube natural (white), 16 - 170 mmNumber of articles in this product: 30
- PTFE 225 tube dull black (25% carbon dust), 20 - 40 mmNumber of articles in this product: 5
- PTFE 225 tube dull black (25% carbon dust), 45 - 200 mmNumber of articles in this product: 25
- PMMA -XT tube transparent clear, 5.0 - 6.5 mmNumber of articles in this product: 2
- PMMA -XT tube transparent clear, 7 - 40 mmNumber of articles in this product: 18
- PMMA -XT tube transparent clear, 50 - 120 mmNumber of articles in this product: 14
- PUR D15 tube light- to dark brown 92 ±5 Shore ANumber of articles in this product: 12
- PVC-U tube grey, 6 - 75 mmNumber of articles in this product: 14
- PVC-U tube grey, 30 - 100 mmNumber of articles in this product: 7
Hollow rods made to measure
In addition to a large range of plastic sheets and rods, we also supply common thermoplastic materials like hollow rods. Our standard range in the area of tubes includes tubes from Ø 5 / 3 mm to Ø 450 / 410 mm with a length of up to 3000 mm.
Of course, we can cut our hollow rods to your desired length, from 20 - 3000 mm, on our modern machines to the exact dimensions you require.
The advantage of a hollow bar is obvious – depending on the geometry of the finished part, there is a significantly better processing and a significant material saving compared to processing with a solid bar.
A wide range of materials – order directly from stock
Directly from our logistics center, we supply you with tubes in the following materials:
- PVC-U in grey: high rigidity, good mechanical strength, flame-retardant, easy to weld and glue
- POM-C in natural (white) and black: excellent machinability, high mechanical strength, rigidity, hardness and toughness
- PUR in brown: rubber-like, elastic behavior, extremely high wear and abrasion resistance, very high impact strength
- Highly transparent PMMA: excellent optical properties, good weather resistance, high hardness and stiffness
Further requirements? We are happy to support you!
Many of the tubes listed by APSOparts® are particularly suitable for use in the food and medical technology sectors, among others. Thanks also to the countless approvals and conformity certificates we can offer in this area, we would be happy to advise you on any questions you may have.
If you cannot find the dimensions you require, please do not hesitate to send us an enquiry for other diameters or lengths.
Our APSOparts® online shop is available around the clock to provide you with detailed information about the products that are relevant to you.