Profiles, round cords and strips
Items 1-12 of 60
- Round cord NBR 50 Shore A blackNumber of articles in this product: 11
- Round cord NBR 70 Shore A blackNumber of articles in this product: 34
- Round cord HNBR 70 Shore A blackNumber of articles in this product: 11
- Round cord EPDM 70 Shore A blackNumber of articles in this product: 20
- Round cord CR 60 Shore A blackNumber of articles in this product: 12
- Round cord VMQ 55 Shore A red-brownNumber of articles in this product: 19
- Round cord FKM 75 Shore A blackNumber of articles in this product: 21
- Square profile CR blackNumber of articles in this product: 5
- Special-solid profile blackNumber of articles in this product: 1
- Flat profile VMQ milky-transparentNumber of articles in this product: 3
- Flat profile CR blackNumber of articles in this product: 36
- Flat profile round shoulder CR blackNumber of articles in this product: 4
Items 1-12 of 60
Reliable sealing in all shapes
Elastomer profiles are generally used as sealing, protective or covering elements and are therefore found in a wide variety of applications in various industries and markets. A sealing process is initiated by the deflection of a sealing lip or a cross section or cavity. This change in shape and the elastic behaviour of the material creates the desired sealing function.
There are hardly any limits to the shape and dimensions and, as profiles are available by the metre, there are almost no restrictions in terms of lengths and sizes in the application. The natural recovery behaviour of the elastomer materials ensures an almost constant sealing force.
From a comprehensive standard assortment to individual special needs
Some of these applications can be solved with elastomer profiles from Angst+Pfister's wide standard range. The decisive factors here are availability within a short period of time, the possibility of ordering smaller quantities and, of course, being able to keep costs low, since it is not necessary to manufacture individual tools. For this purpose, there are common product ranges in various dimensions and material qualities.
For other areas of application, customised profile shapes, specific assemblies or suitable surface treatments are necessary to meet the requirements. For such special solutions, we are happy to refer to our Angst+Pfister's consulting and engineering expertise. You can find more information about these possibilities on our website.
A broad range of profile shapes
In our standard range of elastomer profiles mentioned earlier, you will find several types of profiles listed below. Each one can be the right solution for your application. Most products are available in various dimensions, colours and hardnesses:
- Adhesive and sealing tapes
- Bumper profiles
- Clamping profiles
- Edge protection profiles
- Fastening rail
- Flat profiles
- Foamed profiles
- Hollow profiles
- Inserting profiles
- Joint profiles
- L + H profiles
- Metal industry system profiles
- Round cords
- Sealing clamping profiles
- U-Clamping profiles
- Welting profiles
- Window and door profiles
Our standard elastomer profiles in this online shop can also be ordered according to your needs using our DirectCUT cut-to-size configurator. This gives you the opportunity to obtain the profiles not only as yard ware, but also individually cut to length for your application.
Simply click on the corresponding symbol and enter the desired quantity and length of the wanted pieces and you will receive finished articles ready for assembly in your application.