- Spiral seal LG13 for flanges DIN 2633/2635Number of articles in this product: 15
- Spiral seal LG13IR 150 lbsNumber of articles in this product: 14
- Spiral seal LG13IR 300 lbsNumber of articles in this product: 11
- Spiral seal LG13IR 900 lbsNumber of articles in this product: 10
- Spiral seal LG13IR 900/1500 lbsNumber of articles in this product: 13
Spiral wound gaskets with inner and outer ring made of graphite and metal strips
Spiral wound gaskets with inner and outer ring are made of a spirally wound combination of a graphite and metal strip. Due to the materials used, these seals are mainly used in high-pressure areas and high temperatures and have a good springback force even under critical operating conditions. Spiral wound gaskets have proven their worth in chemical plants, refineries and gas plants as well as in general pipeline construction.
The standard range of spiral wound gaskets consists of pure graphite, reinforced with stainless steel W-No. 1.4541 and the inner and outer ring of galvanized steel. The range includes gaskets for pressure ratings from 150 lbs to 1'500 lbs and is designed for flanges according to API 601 or DIN 2633/2635.
To the individual contact request