Items 1-12 of 68
- APSOdrive® flexible couplings A (1) complete, undrilledNumber of articles in this product: 25
- APSOdrive® flexible couplings B (1a) complete, undrilledNumber of articles in this product: 26
- APSOdrive® backlash-free couplings DK (2.1), predrilledNumber of articles in this product: 13
- APSOdrive® backlash-free couplings KC (2.6), predrilledNumber of articles in this product: 12
- Spiders for APSOdrive® flexible couplings 98 Shore A redNumber of articles in this product: 10
- Spiders for APSOdrive® flexible couplings 92 Shore A yellowNumber of articles in this product: 10
- Spiders for APSOdrive® flexible couplings 64 Shore D greenNumber of articles in this product: 7
- Spiders for APSOdrive® backlash free couplings 98 Shore A redNumber of articles in this product: 5
Items 1-12 of 68
Standard couplings in the highest quality
APSOparts is the right supplier for any type of drive transmission application. In addition to our timing belt, V-belt and the related pulley portfolio, we can provide you with top quality couplings that can be used in every industrial application with absolute reliability. Our vast standard assortment is available right here on our APSOparts online shop.
Do you need technical advice?
Thanks to the extensive Angst+Pfister experience within the drive technology, we can advise you to choose the right coupling according to your requirements:
• Compensation for shaft misalignment
• Compensation for shaft displacement with low restorative forces
• Control of characteristic angular vibration frequency and damping
• Interruption or limitation of torque
• Noise & electrical insulation
Flexible couplings are usually used to transmit torque from one shaft to the other when the two shafts are slightly misaligned. Furthermore, a flexible coupling can protect the driving and driven shaft component from the harmful effects of conditions such as misaligned shafts, vibration, shock loads, and thermal expansion. This type of coupling is suitable especially for drives with uniform to average dynamic loads. Examples of applications are pump drives, ventilator drives or crane running gear.
Highly flexible couplings
Due to their low torsional stiffness and good damping capacity, highly flexible couplings are suitable for connecting non-uniformly working machines with high shaft misalignment. An additional plus is the capacity of noise reduction, electrical insulation, as well as compensation of periodical excitation and thermal expansion. Examples of applications are roller tables, pumps, or compressor drives.
With their high torsional stiffness and ability for angle preserving torque transmission our compact backlash-free couplings are able to achieve the highest positioning accuracy. After the easy installation they are almost completely maintenance- and wear-free and can therefore assure the durability of your drive applications. They are especially suitable for positioning drives, stepping motors and linear units in a wide range of application fields.