- Bearing bush P14Number of articles in this product: 68
- Flanged bearing sleeve P14Number of articles in this product: 23
- Thrust bearing P14Number of articles in this product: 7
- Precision bearing bush PET-C SLNumber of articles in this product: 14
- Bearing bush PTFE HP 108Number of articles in this product: 10
- Flanged bearing sleeve PTFE HP 108Number of articles in this product: 9
- Thrust bearing PTFE HP 108Number of articles in this product: 4
- Bearing bush APSOplast® PA 66, naturalNumber of articles in this product: 34
- Flanged bearing sleeve APSOplast® PA 66, naturalNumber of articles in this product: 38
- Bearing bush APSOplast® PA 66, mod.Number of articles in this product: 8
- Flanged bearing sleeve APSOplast® PA 66, mod.Number of articles in this product: 9
A broad slide bearings assortment
Angst+Pfister offers a wide range of standard finished parts in the area of thrust washers, bearing bushes and collar bearing bushes.
Plain bearing bushes
In this area we offer a wide range of different bearing bushes with and without collar. Our standard range includes high-performance plastics such as galvanized steel PTFE, PTF HP108, modified PET-C variants and polyamide 66.
Typical applications are, for example, as axial-radial bearings for rough, low-wear operation (e.g. for lever and hinge bearings), as guides for rotating shafts in machine and vehicle construction, and also in dry-running operation as electrically insulating bushings for flange bolts. Our bearing bushes are used for sliding, rotating, lifting or pivoting movements. The plain bearings can be used at low speeds in machines and constructions.
In our range of plain bearings you will certainly find the ideal solution for use in machine and apparatus construction, drive technology and vehicle construction.
Steel tinned thrust washer P14
Steel tinned thrust washers P14 are extremely dimensionally stable and highly loadable thanks to steel backs and this at temperatures from -200°C to +280°C; universally applicable for dry-running operation or in hydrodynamic use as axial bearings for rotary movements.
Thanks to their low coefficient of sliding friction, the thrust washers are suitable for dry-running even at high loads with low wear.
We can offer you our thrust washers also in other dimensions or designs with lubrication pockets or bronze backing.
Thrust washer PTFE HP 108
PTFE HP 108 is a high-performance PTFE compound in which glass fibres and inorganic additives are added to PTFE. Among other things, they are suitable as thrust bearings for low-wear bearings without stick-slip effect for rotary movements in dry running; used in mechanical and chemical apparatus engineering. This high-performance compound is characterized above all by an extremely low coefficient of sliding friction and high wear resistance as well as good chemical resistance. Continuous operating temperatures of (-260°C to +260°C) are no problem for the material. We can also supply other dimensions on request; in other APSOplast® PTFE HP special compounds.
Browse our APSOparts® slide bearing range now!
If you cannot find the right part in our range, don't hesitate to send us your enquiry. Our plastics specialists will be happy to assist you and together we will find a solution.
For detailed information about the products that are relevant to you, our APSOparts® online shop is available to you around the clock.